get_events(headers, stream_name='primary', fields=None, fill=False, handler_registry=None)¶
Get Event documents from one or more runs.
- headersHeader or iterable of Headers
The headers to fetch the events for
- stream_namestr, optional
Get events from only “event stream” with this name.
Default is ‘primary’
- fieldsList[str], optional
whitelist of field names of interest; if None, all are returned
Default is None
- fillbool or Iterable[str], optional
Which fields to fill. If True, fill all possible fields.
Each event will have the data filled for the intersection of it’s external keys and the fields requested filled.
Default is False
- handler_registrydict, optional
mapping asset specs (strings) to handlers (callable classes)
The event, optionally with non-scalar data filled in
- ValueError if any key in fields is not in at least one descriptor
- pre header.